Monday, September 9, 2013

Growin' Up

I wish to remain in disbelief that time changes things. Summer turns into spring and before  we know it, it's winter again. As much as I choose to ignore it, I must divulge its  ever apparent presence. My world is changing daily. It sounds silly, but I find myself both laughing and crying as the days with my children pass by. I'm ever grateful for their presence, but I know it wont be long before they're talking about moving out, and getting married... and growing old. Perhaps the topic weighs so heavily on my mind right now due to the recent passing of my grandmother, "Nana."

It's bittersweet.

This past summer I had the exceptional opportunity to take senior pictures for two of my sisters who will be graduating this coming year. It's hard to accept that the sisters I have always cared so deeply for will soon be venturing off into the great unknown to start their own  real  lives. My heart aches to know if they will live close in distance... or keep in contact. I love these girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment