Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My slate is no longer clean


I've come to the realization that I'm a terrible blogger. Truly. It's not that I don't want to write about my days accomplishments, or the comical life of raising two... no, three boys. I just sit with eager intent, and stare blankly at a white slate, and think to myself

"Why would I ever want to clutter the only thing in my house that remains clean
after a long days work?


It makes perfect sense. But then as the months go by, I'm left with exactly that- a clean slate. A memory wiped away because of my inability to sit and "blog."


Today is a new day. Today is the start of a new tomorrow. Today, I'm a story teller- and that is exactly what I have planned... Be prepared, today is the day I will catch you up on life in the Hinojosa house.

No comments:

Post a Comment